Home Infusion Service
Nura’s Home Infusion Service is an exciting new option for our implanted pain pump patients.
The four key components of Home Infusion care are:
Service – Provide pump-related home visits and simple pain medication management
Deliver – Compassionate pump refill in the comfort of a patient’s home
Support – Quality experience by our RN’s with 24/7/365 via call center support
Experience – Our team has been filling our patients’ pumps for 20+ years
Services provided by Nura’s Home Infusion team include:
- A trained RN will visit your home and perform a pump fill with reprogramming as necessary
- You will be able to talk to your regular Advanced Pain Practice clinic provider during the visit if desired
- Our Home Care RN’s can coordinate simple oral pain medication management changes with clinic staff during the home visit if appropriate
- We offer flexible scheduling hours to fit your availability with care available across the state
- Home Care patients always have access to our 24/7/365 Call Center Phone Line
- We work with your insurance company to verify benefits before connecting you with our scheduling team
If you are interested in learning more about the option to have your pump filled and managed in the comfort and convenience of your home, please contact our home infusion team at 763-767-7123 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will receive the same superior care with our home infusion service as you do in our clinic.
back to Targeted Drug Delivery