Nura is offering telehealth virtual visits. If you would like a virtual visit please click on the Request Appointment link below and be sure to select YES for ‘Virtual Visit’.
COVID-19 Safety Procedures
There is no higher priority for us than the health and safety of our patients, staff, and families. Our Edina pain clinic is open for elective surgeries and in-person clinic appointments. We will continue to offer virtual appointments for patients who would prefer not to come into the clinic or find virtual visits more convenient.
If you schedule an in-person office visit, please know our team continues to take extreme precautions to ensure everyone has a safe experience. This includes:
- Every patient is screened prior to their appointment and the day of their appointment
- All patients should wear face coverings during their visit to the clinic and we request that patients bring their own if possible.
- We closely monitor the number of patients within our clinic locations at one time to ensure safe distancing measures can be followed.
- You may notice more signage in our lobbies reminding visitors of our protocols and the plexiglass shield protector at the reception desks in the clinic and surgery center.
- Our employees are screened daily to ensure your safety.
- Sanitizing our clinics has always been top of mind for our staff. We follow all CDC and Minnesota Department of Health guidelines. In addition, we have increased the frequency with which we sanitize surfaces within the clinic.
MN Department of Health
School and child care questions:
651-297-1304 or 1-800-657-3504
7:00am to 7:00pm
651-201-3920 or 1-800-657-3903
7:00am to 7:00pm
Additional COVID-19 Resources
COVID-19 information in other languages
The Importance of Hand Washing
One of the best ways you can keep from getting sick is to wash your hands often. Proper hand washing keeps harmful germs you’ve touched from getting into your eyes, nose and mouth. And, it keeps you from spreading harmful germs to others.