For Medical Professionals
Chronic Pain 2.0 Summit
– How to dial down opioid use while dialing up patients’ long-term well-being.
- When/Where: Friday, Nov. 2nd, 7:45am – 4pm (continental breakfast/exhibits starting at 7am), Westin hotel, Edina, MN,
- What: One day Industry thought leadership conference to discuss best practices for dialing down opioid use while dialing up the long term health of chronic pain patients.
- Who: Speakers and participants will include specialists in precision pain management, general practitioners and healthcare providers, innovators in alternative therapies and precision pain management devices, hospitals and clinics, medical association members, government and regulatory personnel as well as payers.
- Why: Opioids have long been the first line of defense when battling chronic pain. This summit explores alternative therapies and emerging best practices for dialing down opioids to combat pain while nurturing pain patients’ long-term health and well-being.
- Speakers include:
- Nagy Mekhail, MD, PhD, Chairman, Dept. of Pain Management, Cleveland Clinic
- Joseph T Rannazzissi, RPh, JD, former head of head of the Office of Diversion Control for the DEA, current President/CEO, Due Diligence LLC
- David M Schultz, MD, Founder & Medical Director, Nura Precision Pain Management
- Credits: The Minnesota Medical Association designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.