For Medical Professionals
2019 Chronic Pain CME Conference
– Tools and strategies for managing the chronic pain patient
- When: Friday, Nov. 8th, 7:45am – 4:00pm (Continental Breakfast/Exhibits starting at 7:00am)
- Where: Westin Edina Galleria, 3201 Galleria, Edina, MN | (952) 542-8600
- What: At this one-day CME conference, a variety of specialists will share tools, strategies and expertise on managing pain patients. Individual presentations, followed by a panel discussion, will provide new perspectives on providing care in the midst of the opioid epidemic.
- Who: Speakers and participants will include specialists in pain management, innovators in alternative therapies and selected specialists who are leading their fields to treat and manage chronic pain patients.
- Speakers include:
- Charles Reznikoff, MD, FACP, Internal Medicine & Addiction Medicine, Hennepin Healthcare & Assistant Professor of Medicine, University of Minnesota
- David M Schultz, MD, Founder & Medical Director, Nura Pain Clinics
- Rebecca Vogsland DPT, OCS Physical Therapist, Assistant Director, Minneapolis Veterans Administration’s Pain Program
- An additional four presentations
- Industry Expert Panel Discussion and Q&A moderated by Carol Falkowski, CEO, Drug Abuse Dialogues, LLC
- Credits: The Minnesota Medical Association designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.